Introducing the Resideo ProSeries Outdoor MotionViewer for visual home/business verification. GeoArm is the FIRST alarm company to release the all-new PROOUTMV MotionViewer to the DIY security market!
The Resideo PROOUTMV is a battery-powered, wireless outdoor motion detector with a built-in video camera is intended for use with Honeywell Home Resideo ProSeries Control Panels. The Outdoor MotionViewer is powered by three C123A lithium batteries that provide up to 4 years of battery life (typical use). The detector can be mounted directly on a wall or with an optional PROOUTMV-MB mounting bracket (sold separately).
This weather-resistant outdoor security device enhances the effectiveness of home security systems by providing visual verification of motion events, offering remote access capabilities, and seamlessly integrating with other components of the ProSeries security solutions. When the motion sensor is activated, the camera instantly takes either a still photo or a 10-second video clip, depending on its settings and transmit that to the control panel and the user’s Total Connect 2.0 account.
- Motion Activated Videos: Captures video for transmission to Total Connect and the ProSeries panel for end-user verification purposes.
- Fast, Easy Installation: Completely wireless, with easy to replace batteries
- Large Coverage Area: 40′ x 56′ (12m x 17m) detection pattern
- Fast Video Transfer: Helps expedite alarm verification and response.
- Night Vision: Captures images in little or no light.
- Remote Sensitivity Adjustment: Saves time and reduces service calls.
- Strong Data Security: Two-Way AES encryption
- Supervision: Transmits a periodic check-in/status signal to the ProSeries panel.
- Pet Immunity: Will not trigger alarm for pets up to 80 lbs when installed at recommended height and set to low sensitivity.