GeoArm has released the all-new Qolsys IQ Remote PowerG (Part Number: IQR-PG) which is a secondary tablet that pairs with the IQ Panels that include the IQ Panel 4, IQ4 Hub and powerful commercial grade IQ Pro control panels. Not only does it provide a way to arm and disarm your Qolsys IQ control panel and see sensor status, but it gives you the features you don’t get in your mobile app like chimes, emergency panics, and a siren. Running on a full Android 7.1 operating system the IQ Remote IQR-PG can be upgraded over-the-air “OTA” as new software upgrades are released.
The IQR-PG secondary tablet contains a 7″ touchscreen with Wi-Fi connectivity and a backup battery. The IQR-PG allows the user to choose either Wi-Fi or PowerG to easily connect to the IQ Panel. The home screen is divided into three sections. The header shows the date and time, today’s weather (Wi-Fi enrollment only), message center and the Settings tray. The Primary interface shows arming options and sensor status and partition select. The footer shows panic options and additional pages. The IQ Remote PowerG can be set to display digital photos when not in use. This feature, called “Photo Frame”, can be changed or turned off.
- PowerG – Massive range for secondary control of your home or business
- 7″ Inch Touch Display – Large, easy to read screen to manage your security system
- Battery Backup – UL 2610 / ULC-S304 rated including 24-hour backup
- OTA Upgrades – Upgrades over Wi-Fi or Access Point
- Smart Home Control – Smart light and lock control from remote locations
- Panel Compatibility – One remote controller that works with IQ Panel 4, IQ4 Hub and IQ Pro