GeoArm has just released the all new Johnson Controls IQ Photobeams for the DIY commercial business and home security markets. The photoelectric outdoor beam detectors come with built-in PowerG wireless range in two different coverage areas. The IQ Photobeams can be purchased with a short range of 200 ft. (PG9200AX) or long range of 350 ft. (PG9350SL) of outdoor detection.
With a IP55/IP65 dust-tight and weatherproof enclosure you can protect your outdoor perimeter with market leading Active Infrared Technology (Photoelectric beams) detection. The IQ Photobeams have reliable performance with twin (PG9200AX) and quad (PG9350SL) beams. And, a cover and wall tamper provide protection against deliberate tampering.
The IQ Photobeams are easy to install and compatible with PowerG enabled panels such as; the DSC PowerSeries Neo, DSC PowerSeries Pro, Qolsys IQ Hub, Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus and Qolsys IQ Panel 4 models.
- Aesthetically pleasing slim and compact design
- Ideal for commercial applications and large residences
- Coverage area of 200 ft. with short range model PG9200AX and 350 ft. with long range model PG9350SL
- Market-leading perimeter detection using Active Infrared Technology (Photoelectric beams) and PowerG range
- Reliable performance with twin (PG9200AX) and quad (PG9350SL) beams
- Transmitter is designed to send an infrared beam over long distances
- Easy to install with view finder, alignment dials and LED indicators
- Extended battery life with PowerG
- Polycarbonate cover protects the cover of the beams from UV rays and other harsh environmental conditions
- IP55/IP65 dust-tight and waterproof rating ensures dependable operation even in extreme conditions