GeoArm and Resideo have partnered with CellBounce to help address the AT&T 3G Sunset on 2/22/2022. The security industry is facing a major challenge: As cellular carriers begin to retire their 3G networks, existing AT&T 3G GSM Communicators will no longer be able to connect to a carrier network. CellBounce has developed technology, specifically designed to keep Resideo AlarmNet 3G GSM devices connected beyond the current 3G sunset of 2/22/22.
The CellBounce (model number: CB34UDRES01A) provides a seamless AT&T 3G GSM to LTE connection between an existing Resideo AT&T 3G GSM Communicator and AT&T LTE network. CellBounce is simple to activate and can be installed easily by the end-user by plugging it into an electrical outlet within 25 feet of their current communicator. CellBounce eliminates the need for a truck roll / technician to visit each site to upgrade or modify the existing device. When installed CellBounce establishes a conversion of the existing Resideo AT&T 3G GSM Communicator signals on the new LTE service. Service functionality of the AT&T network is maintained with the CellBounce unit.
- Plug-and-play 3G to LTE conversion
- Keep AT&T 3G devices connected past the sunset
- Designed for quick and easy end-user installation
- Easy provisioning via AlarmNet 360™
- No truck roll needed
- Doesn’t require technicians entering homes and business
- AT&T only
- US only
- Compatible with Existing Communicators ; GSMV4G, IGSMV4G, Vista-21iP4G, 3GL/4GL, GSMVLP5-4G, LCP500-L, GSMX4G, GSMVLP4G