GeoArm has just released the all new Alula BAT-FIRE universal dual-path IP/cellular commercial fire alarm communicators in both the AT&T and Verizon 5G LTE-M models to the DIY business security market.
The Alula BAT-FIRE-ATT and BAT-FIRE-VZ are universal dual-path internet/cellular AT&T/Verizon 5G LTE-M commercial fire alarm communicator(s). The BAT-FIRE communicator connects to an intrusion or fire alarm control panel (FACP) and provides central station alarm reporting.
The BAT-FIRE can be configured to provide dual-path connectivity using Ethernet/broadband and cell or single-path connectivity using either Ethernet/broadband or cell to Bosch Conettix D6100IPv6 receivers at the central station. The BAT-FIRE allows system integrators to save money, maximize install flexibility and skip the 4G cellular sunset.
It provides two PSTN interfaces for the FACP/burg panel’s DACT phone line connections. The BAT-Fire’s DACT phone interface connection provides phone line voltage, dial tone, ringback tone and all required CID protocol signaling. The BAT-FIRE receives CID events from the FACP/burg panel’s DACT and then relays the CID events to the GeoArm central station receiver.
The BAT-FIRE-ATT provides inputs that can be used to monitor an FACP’s alarm, AC fail, and trouble points (dry contact outputs). In this topology BAT-Fire inputs will be connected to the FACP points (dry contact outputs). The communicator will continually monitor the state of the FACP points (dry contact outputs). A state change on a BAT-FIRE-ATT monitored FACP point (dry contact output) will be reported to the GeoArm central station.
- Supports 12V and 24V regulated FACPs/burg panels
- Alarm capture via phone line interface or standard FACP/burg panel points
- Supports Contact ID (CID) reporting format
- Dual Path: Ethernet (primary) with Cellular AT&T/Verizon 5G LTE-M (backup)
- Sole Path: Ethernet or Cellular AT&T 5G LTE-M
- Platform visibility through AlulaConnect™
- Trouble event detection and reporting
- Four programmable input/output ports
- At-a-glance system status via front-panel LEDs
- UL 864 10th edition commercial fire certification
- ULC-S559 commercial fire certification
- UL 1610 commercial burg certification
- ULC-S304 commercial burg certification (Security Level II installations)
- Remote programming, troubleshooting and managed over-the-air firmware upgrades
- 5-year warranty