Johnson Controls introduced the Qolsys IQ Pro designed for the commercial security market early this year. Let’s dive into what is under the hood of this high-technology security system powered by GeoArm. The IQ Pro hybrid panel utilizes the IQ Platform and key features from Qolsys IQ Panel 4 and DSC PowerSeries Neo Panel. The IQ Pro will address the specific needs of commercial, SMB, large residential, campus, and K-12 markets.
Building on the IQ Platform, the IQ Pro will support PowerG encrypted sensors which sport an industry leading wireless range. Having an extensive portfolio of PowerG life safety and security devices makes the IQ Pro great for commercial businesses of all sizes. The IQ Pro will give customers the flexibility to connect over Wi-Fi or Ethernet, while simultaneously communicating via Cellular LTE. This Dual-Path connectivity improves redundancy and reliability, and integrates with the Alarm.com commercial services platform, that delivers best in class remote connectivity, management, and access.
Simply stated, the all-new Qolsys IQ Pro refines the commercial category for the Johnson Controls Security Product lineup. The IQ Pro brings a flexible architecture that enables future hardware and software innovations and integrations together with GeoArm monitoring services.
- Two Panels in One – IQ Panel 4 and PowerSeries Neo combined
- Anyone can be a Pro – Built for easy install using IQ installer in the iOS App Store or Google Play Store
- PowerG Range and Encryption – Industry’s best wireless security and life safety sensor portfolio
- MX Addressable Loops – One wire, all your devices
- Communicators Built In – Dual-Path Cellular LTE and WiFi/Ethernet
- Everything you need – 8 partitions, 100+ zones, 1,000 users